General terms of sales
1. Scope and definitions
1. These General Terms of Sale (the “GTS”) apply to all non-trading private individuals with access to the www.tecnifibre.com/ue website (the “Website”) or who place an order to purchase one or several items presented on the Website, for a personal use (“you” or “your”).
2. Any reference to “we”, “us” or “our” in relation to these GTS refers to the company Tecnifibre S.A. with share capital of 447 578 Euros, registered with the Versailles Trade and Companies Registry under number 315 765 651 and located at Route Départementale 307, 78810 Feucherolles, France.
3. You are asked to read through these GTS carefully before using the Website and placing your order. By accessing any part of the Website or by ordering items on the Website, you agree to respect these GTS.
4. These GTS apply to any order delivered via our www.tecnifibre.com/ue website.
2. Creation of a personal account
1. In order to be able to place your order, you should register beforehand on the Website and create your customer account.
2. You should complete the online registration form, in order to register, by providing the following information: title, first name, surname, telephone number, email address, country of shipping and by creating your password.
By creating a personal account, your data will be kept in our customer database and will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement that you may consult here. We would ask that you ensure that the information that you provide to us is correct and complete and that you inform us of any change or update your information directly in your account on the Website.
3. After registering a personal account, you will receive an automatic email confirming that your account has been created. Your email address will be used as the identifier for your account. During the registration process, you will have been asked to create your password. You will be able to change the password each time you connect to your account. You should keep your identifier and password confidential at all times and not disclose them to third parties. You should comply with all our security instructions and our recommendations. You should also keep us immediately informed if you discover or suspect that an unauthorised use of your account has taken place or if your account has been made accessible to a third party.
4. Without prejudice to our other rights and appeals, we will be entitled, subject to prior notification by email, to suspend your access to the Website without incurring our responsibility in relation to you, if, in our opinion, this measure is necessary to avoid security breaches to our Website. You will be held responsible for any abusive use of your identifier and password, except in the case of loss or theft of them, as long as you have informed us of this immediately at the address indicated at the head of this page or by email using the contact form: https://eshop.tecnifibre.fr/contacts/.
3. Our agreement
1. All of the items offered for sale on the Website are proposed subject to their availability.
2. Once finalised, your order constitutes acceptance of our offer, which means that you confirm your intention to purchase our items as described on the Website, that you accept the price indicated and you acknowledge that placing this order implies a payment obligation by you. Consequently, when you confirm your order, you agree to be bound to our company by a sales agreement, subject to the availability of the items and the validation of your payment in accordance with the conditions set forth in article 7 below.
3. We remind you that the purchases that you make from the Website are for your personal use, including for personal gifts, and should not be retailed or used in a commercial context, or used with a view to making a commercial profit. We reserve the right to refuse orders of multiple quantities of the same item from the same customer or to be sent to the same postal address.
4. Order process
A – PLACING AN ORDER
1. You may choose items on the Website and place them in your “Cart” by clicking on “Add to Cart”.
2. By clicking on “My cart”, a page listing the items that you intend to purchase will be displayed. This page indicates the name of the item, the size, colour, the price and the quantity of items that you are about to purchase.
3. By clicking on “Confirm my order”, you will start the purchase process of the items shown in your Cart. You will then be asked to open your customer account, or to create an account where necessary, then to indicate your shipping address and your billing address if this differs from your shipping address.
4. By clicking on “Confirm my order”, a page specifying the method of shipping and the cost applicable to your order, along with all other services and options that we offer, will be displayed.
5. By clicking again on “Confirm my order”, you will be asked to select your method of payment, to indicate the related information and to agree to these GTS. If you do not agree to these GTS, we suggest that you do not order on this Website.
6. By clicking on “Confirm my order”, you will finalise the order of the items shown in your Cart.
B – CONFIRMATION OF THE ORDER
Placing your order via internet constitutes a sales agreement between you and us, subject to the availability of the items ordered and the validity of the means of payment that you use.
You will receive an automatic confirmation email including the number of your order (the “Confirmation Email”). The Confirmation Email is not a confirmation of the availability of the items; it is simply an automatic acknowledgement of receipt that confirms the fact that we have received your order. Otherwise, you will be contacted by our customer services department which will inform you if all or part of the items ordered are unavailable.
Our carrier will send you a message (email or text message) informing you of the collection of your order (the “Shipping Email”). If only a part of the items is available, these will be sent to you in accordance with these GTS, and you will only pay for the items delivered. Please note that your bank card will be debited upon confirmation of the order. In the event of missing items, they will be refunded to you within 8 business days.
You are responsible for keeping copies of documents regarding your order (the Confirmation Email, the Shipping Email, these GTS and any other useful document).
5. Shipping of items
1. The estimated shipping lead times are between eight (8) and fifteen (15) days for a home delivery (except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays), as from sending the Shipping Email.
The lead time may be slightly longer when the items must be delivered to zones with difficult access. We will endeavour to ship the items ordered within the lead time indicated in the Shipping Email.
2. Even though we will do everything possible to ship your items in accordance with the lead times defined above, the shipping dates are only estimates, they are not guaranteed and may not be used against us. However, a maximum shipping period of thirty (30) days as from receipt of the Shipping Email is guaranteed.
3. In the event that we are unable to respect the shipping lead time initially stipulated and indicated in the Shipping Email, we will inform you as soon as possible by indicating at the same time a new estimated shipping lead time, without incurring any liability in relation to you, being however specified that you may cancel your order if the total shipping lead time exceeds thirty (30) days. In order to cancel your order, you should send us an email using the contact form https://eshop.tecnifibre.fr/contacts/. We will then recredit the bank card used for placing the order, within fourteen (14) days following receipt of the email notifying its cancellation.
4. If you have not received your order within the lead times indicated, we would ask that you check, first of all, that your local post office does not have your parcel. If they confirm that they do not have your items, we would ask that you contact us and we will do our best to assist you. All shipping lead times may be subject to delays due to seasonal periods or busy periods, weather conditions or unexpected circumstances, but we will do everything possible to send you your order within the lead times indicated. During these exceptional busy periods (e.g.: sales, Christmas) or particularly unfavourable weather conditions, we would be grateful if you could allow an extra day before contacting us.
5. If you place an order for several items, we may be required to deliver your items in separate deliveries. If it is necessary to make more than one delivery, you will be informed beforehand.
6. We draw your attention to the need, upon receipt of your parcel, to check its general state. You will be responsible for the parcel and its content once it has been provided to you. In the event of a problem (parcel opened, parcel empty, content damaged), you should refuse the parcel and contact our Customer Services department to inform them of the problem and the reason for the refusal. Please note that, in the event of missing items without any reservation being issued, Tecnifibre may not be held liable and we cannot guarantee any refund.
7. Your order will be sent by post to the shipping address that you will have indicated upon placing your order. We may not be held liable if this shipping address is incorrect or incomplete.
6. Prices and shipping costs
All of the prices indicated on the Website include the value added tax (VAT), at the legal rate in force on the date of billing.
The prices indicated on the Website are in Euros and do not include shipping costs. Despite all our efforts, it is possible, exceptionally, that the products referenced on the Website have an incorrect price. If the correct price of an item is lower than the price indicated, we will invoice you the lower price and send you the item. If the correct price of an item is higher than the price indicated, we will invoice you the price indicated, unless this is absurdly low and clearly incorrect, in which case we will contact you in order to obtain your instructions (cancellation of the order or payment of the corrected price), or we will cancel your order and inform you of this cancellation.
Our standard shipping costs amount to €8.00.
7. Payment and lack of payment
1. The payment of your items should be made by bank card (Visa, Mastercard) or PayPal, according to the instructions shown on the payment page.
2. The full payment of the price, including the shipping costs and any additional costs for the services ordered by you, will be debited from your bank card, upon confirmation of the order. We will only ship the items if your payment has been made.
3. You confirm that the bank card used is your own card. All holders of bank cards are subject to validation controls and authorisations by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise the payment, we will be entitled to refuse to deliver your order and we will not be held liable for any delay or lack of shipping. We will send you an email to inform you of the refusal. Where your order has not been able to be finalised, we suggest that you place a new order on the Website.
4. Your bank details will be processed in a secure way by our payment service provider, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
We reserve the right to issue or provide electronic invoices, and you agree to this method of billing. Your invoice will be accessible by connecting to your account in the “My account” > “My orders” > “Show” > “Print the invoice” section.
9. Right of withdrawal (partial or full return)
1. You can return all or part of the items purchased directly on the Website. The return costs are borne by you.
2. We reserve the right to refuse the return of goods that have not been returned in accordance with the provisions stipulated in this article 9 and we may ask you for the payment of the transport costs for sending back each good to the place of delivery indicated.
3. If, for any reason whatsoever, you are not satisfied with your items or wish to cancel your order, you may use your right of withdrawal within fourteen (14) days at the latest following receipt of your order, and you will be refunded in accordance with the provisions of this article, provided that:
a. the items are returned in packaging enabling their transport to the address indicated on the returns form accessible in your Confirmation Email or by making the request via the contact form: https://eshop.tecnifibre.fr/contacts/
b. the items are in their initial condition with the label attached to the item, without having been damaged, stained, washed, altered, opened (protection film removed), used or worn (with the exception of trying them on), by enclosing the original packaging and all accessories related to the items, such as the packaging or instructions for use, and the original invoice.
4. Unsealed items after their delivery may not be returned.
5. If the withdrawal period of fourteen (14) days expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, this period is extended until the following business day.
6. We will refund the price of the items of your order and any shipping costs at the standard rate (even if you have opted for an express shipping), by recrediting the means of payment used for your initial order. We will make this refund as soon as possible and within fourteen (14) days at the latest following the receipt of the goods that you have sent back to us.
7. We ask that you take care of the items while they are in your possession and return them to us at the address indicated herein, without excessive delay and within fourteen (14) days at the latest following the use of your right of withdrawal. Please note that if you do not take care of the items, or if you return them to us without respecting the conditions stipulated in this article, you may not obtain the refund of the items returned.
10. Your personal information
1. By communicating information on the Website, you guarantee that you are using your true identity and that all of the information is true, precise, up-to-date and complete at the time of providing us with this information.
2. If you realise that information provided is incorrect or no longer valid, you should correct this. Otherwise, we cannot be held liable for any resulting consequences.
3. The personal information that you provide to us by using the Website will be recorded and used exclusively in accordance with our Privacy Statement, accessible here.
4. By placing an order, you agree and understand that we will be entitled to store and process your personal data. We fully respect the privacy of the persons consulting and using this Website.
1. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to you if such loss or damage is the result of a force majeure event, if it is attributable to an unforeseeable and unavoidable deed by a third party or if it is attributable to you.
2. In the event of a breach by you of these GTS, we will send you formal notice to rectify the breach. If this formal notice remains unheeded after a period of fifteen (15) days, we may, as of right, refuse your right of access to the Website, delete your account or refuse your future orders.
12. Availability and use of the Website
1. The Website is made available to you in its current state. In particular, we do not guarantee that the Website will be available and fully operational on a non-stop basis 24 hours a day. For example, access to the Website may be interrupted without notice in the event of technical problems or for maintenance.
2. It is your responsibility to protect your computer. We will not be held liable for any damage that may be caused to your computer or for the loss of data as a result of the use of the Website.
3. The customer services department is at your disposal for any question; you may make your request using the contact form: https://eshop.tecnifibre.fr/contacts/.
13. Comments and claims
1. You are invited to make any comments on our service so that we can continue to improve it. We aim to settle problems quickly and fairly. We would ask that you inform us of your comments, questions or claims by using the contact form: https://eshop.tecnifibre.fr/contacts/. If you wish to make a claim, please indicate it clearly. We aim to answer your claim within a period of five (5) business days, either by providing a solution to it, or by informing you of the methods of processing your claim.
2. In accordance with the regulations regarding the out-of-court settlement of disputes, and if, following a prior and written claim to the customer services department of Tecnifibre, your dispute has not been solved, you may refer your claim to a mediator via the dispute resolution platform of the European Commission available at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Where no out-of-court solution has been reached, the dispute will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court with jurisdiction in the country of shipping.
14. Intellectual property rights
1. Your use of the Website does not grant you with any intellectual property right on the Website and its content. In particular, you have no right regarding our creations protected by copyright, our drawings and models and our trademarks, or those belonging to third parties.
2. We make the Website available to you exclusively for your personal use and not for commercial use. The content of the Website may not be used for any other purposes whatsoever, without our specific, written authorisation.
15. Amendment of the service or amendment of the GTS
We reserve the right to make amendments to our Website and these GTS at any time. Your use of the Website and your orders will be subject to the GTS in force at the time of your use of the Website or your order of items, unless a change in these GTS is required by the law or a governmental authority (in which case, this change will also apply to all orders already placed by you).
The fact that either party does not take action in relation to these GTS will not constitute a waiver of the right to take action, unless specifically waived in writing.
17. Final provisions
1. These GTS are governed by the legislation of the country in which the good has been delivered. Each order is subject to the GTS in force on the date of placing it.
2. If any of the provisions of these GTS is deemed as invalid, null or inapplicable for any reason whatsoever, this provision will be considered as separate from the rest of the GTS and will not affect the validity and applicability of the other provisions of the GTS.
3. TECNIFIBRE is a registered trademark belonging to the company Tecnifibre S.A.
18. Legal information
1. The Website is edited by Tecnifibre, S.A. with share capital of 447 578 Euros, whose registered office is located at Route Départementale 307, 78810 Feucherolles, France, registered with the Versailles Trade and Companies Registry under number 315 765 651.
2. You may write to our customer services department using the “Contact us” section accessible on the (https://eshop.tecnifibre.fr/contacts/) Website.