The 3 Tecnifibre technologies
The multifilament rope
The best challenger of the gut
• Between 1200 and 1550 filaments depending on the gauge.
• Liquid polyurethane core impregnation for Tecnifibre only.
• Slightly slippery final protection for easy laying.
The poly fusion mutlifilament rope
The best of both technologies
• 1 single strand.
• Mix of 2 technologies (Multi & poly).
• Multi technology provides a comfortable feel and power.
• Polyester technology provides control, spin and durability.
• The star product: Triax.
The durable & spin rope
• Central core based on polyester (cheap) or Co-polyester (premium).
• Round, oval, square or pentagonal structure.
• Final protection for easy gliding.